- ATV Parts
- Motorcycle / Offroad Parts
- Snowmobile Parts
- Boondocker EFI Control Boxes
- Carb and Intake
- Crankshaft Rebuild Kits and Parts
- Flange Adapters Intake Boots
- Gasket Sets
- Piston Kits
- Polaris CFI 800 Engine Fix Kit
- Remanufactured Crankshafts
- Replated Cylinder Exchange
- Shortblocks Exchange
- Top End Rebuild Kit and Cylinder
- Top End Rebuild Kits
- Watercraft Parts
Polaris Sport Touring 440 Snowmobile Crankshaft 488 500
Here is a great rebuilt crankshaft that should fit 440, 488 and 500 polaris models:
Indy 400 Trail 1983-85
Indy 440 Long Track 1983-89
Indy 440 Sport/SS 1983-86
Indy Classic 2005
Indy 400 1985-86
Indy 400 Classic/sks/trail/xc 1985-91
Indy 440 LC/sks/xcr/xcrsp/ 1992-1998
Indy 400 Sport/ss/sks/touring/sport 1991-99
Indy 440 Trail/sks 1987
Indy 488/500 Classic/touring/efi/lx/rmk/sks/sp/spx 1989-01
Indy 488/500 1986-2004
Indy widetrak lx 2000-01
This crank has been rebuilt and has all new bearings. This is ready to install and go. feel free to ask questions. Yes we will need your old crankshaft back as a core. Or a 100$ core charge.
Please note that there are 3 different crankshafts for the Fuji fan & liquid cooled engines. We have all 3 rebuilt and are here in stock, it's best if you send us your core crankshaft in first so that we can match it up with the correct one that you need. Main differences are:
1. Do the main bearings have locating pins in them? (to stop the outer race from spining in the case).
2. No locating pins.
3. Some of the newer 500 crankshafts require a 65mm OD pto end bearings.
Note: At this moment we are currently out of the 65mm OD pto end bearings. If you send us yours we can rebuild yours.